Crispy Seared Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon is a deliciously easy salmon recipe ready in minutes!
Lemon Garlic Herb Salmon fillets are pan fried until super crispy on the outside, while soft, tender, flakey and buttery on the inside, and finished with a lemon garlic butter sauce. Our family favourite low carb salmon recipe is now yours!
Pan frying salmon is the only way my husband will eat salmon, and this recipe is one I make often for him. Minimal ingredients and maximum taste, while allowing the flavour of salmon to shine through, you really can’t go wrong with this recipe.
- A good quality non stick pan will save you unnecessary stress of salmon sticking to a non-seasoned pan, and many tears of frustration
- You can substitute the butter with 2 tablespoons of olive oil if your hesitant to use butter
- Add in a splash of white wine also for a gourmet feel! (I usually add in 3-4 tablespoons)
- Fresh parsley is the only way to go with this! I don’t really recommend cooking or garnishing with dried parsley
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 4 (7-ounce | 200-gram) salmon filets, without skin
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped Italian parsley leaves, divided
- Lemon slices of half a lemon
- Pat dry room temperature salmon filets with paper towel. Season all over with salt, pepper. Squeeze 1-2 teaspoons of lemon juice over each filet, and rub all the flavour in.
- Heat the olive in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add salmon filets, flesh side down, while pressing lightly so the entire surface of the flesh comes into contact with the pan. Sear, undisturbed, for 3-4 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Flip and sear the other side of each filet for TWO minutes. Then, add in the remaining butter, chopped garlic, 3 tablespoons of parsley, remaining lemon juice and lemon slices. Continue to cook the salmon for a further 1-2 minutes, or until salmon reaches desired doneness, while stirring the butter and garlic around each filet. (The butter will begin to brown slightly. YUM!) Taste test and season with salt and pepper to your tastes, and add more lemon juice if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining parsley; drizzle the butter over each filet, and serve immediately.
© 2017, Karina. All rights reserved. CAFE DELITES. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.