Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots take 5 minutes to prep, then throw them in the oven for a delicious side!
I don’t know about you but I LOVE crunching on raw carrots sticks more than eating them roasted. HowEVER, these Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots have changed my mind!
Roasted carrots get a huge make over with the addition of Panko breadcrumbs for added crunch. So unbelievably easy to throw a handful of simple ingredients together – olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over some parsley and that’s it. A simple recipe for your dinner table! Or enjoy them as a snack!
How do I roast carrots in the oven?
They take 20-25 minutes in the oven depending on thickness.
Do I have to peel carrots to roast them?
No! Not at all. If leaving their skins on, just scrub them clean to remove dirt.
Do I have to boil carrots before roasting them?
No! Not in this recipe! Just throw all of the ingredients together and roast!
These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots will become your new favourite!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots with the addition of Panko breadcrumbs for added crunch! So unbelievably easy to throw a handful of simple ingredients together – olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over some parsley and that’s it. A simple recipe for your dinner table! Or enjoy them as a snack!
- 2 pounds (1kg) carrots, washed and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Panko bread crumbs (or normal breadcrumbs)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F and spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
- Arrange carrots on sheet. Pour over the olive oil, then add the garlic, parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Toss all ingredients together to completely coat the carrots. Spread out and bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until tender. Toss with a spatula half way through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.