A thick, super creamy and filling Strawberry-Raspberry Oatmeal Cheesecake Smoothie that tastes exactly like a cheesecake….in a glass….for breakfast! With added protein BUT NO protein powders. This smoothie has been one of my weekly, sometimes daily, smoothies for breakfast. Especially when I’m pressed for time!
You would have never thought that a regular smoothie could keep you full!
I started making cheesecake smoothies two years ago. Any excuse to have a dessert for breakfast, am I right? My love affair first started on my Instagram account two years ago with this White Chocolate Blackberry/Banana Cheesecake Smoothie, and this Thick Mixed Berry Cheesecake Smoothie following close behind (don’t laugh at my non-existent photography skills. Okay, laugh.) And this Coconut Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie is another favourite.
Usually, smoothies leave me starving, looking like something out of the The Walking Dead. But not these ones!
THIS smoothie is filled with oats, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese (hello protein), and so many frozen berries that act like ice withOUT diluting or watering down your smoothie. Keep frozen fruits in a zip-locked bag in your freezer, already sliced or hulled, ready for throwing into a blender. And you have a thick and refreshing smoothie in minutes.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Strawberry-Raspberry Oatmeal Cheesecake Smoothie
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 plain , non fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons quick oats
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon natural granulated sweetener (or sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Extra frozen raspberries to serve (they act as ice cubes!)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. If you find it too thick, add a little more milk and blend until done to your liking! Top with extra frozen raspberries.