Easy Tomato Salad drizzled with a Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette is one of the best, easiest salads you’ll make!
This Tomato Salad, like most salads on this site, takes flavour to the extreme with the most amazing salad dressing! With a kick of garlic, parmesan, olive oil and lemon juice, you will LOVE this simple salad to accompany your grilled steaks, salmon or chicken.
Tomato Salad Recipe
As you can see in these images, you only need 3 main ingredients for the salad:
- Tomatoes — use your favourite type.
- Lettuce — we like Butter or Romaine
- Red onion slices
Add that Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette with a subtle hint of garlic because the dressing is where the flavour is at!
What goes with this Tomato Salad?
Tomato Salad with Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 4-5 ripe tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded (Romaine or Butter)
- 1/4 a red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine salad ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together to combine. Drizzle over salad.