Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon is ready and on your table in less than 15 minutes, with a 5-ingredient crispy top! Restaurant quality salmon right at home!
This oven baked salmon is one of our favourite, easy weeknight recipes. Righhht up there with the other sheet pan salmon recipes on this blog. Like this Honey Garlic Butter Salmon (which now has a video), or maybe this One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus. Not only is it easy and quick to prepare, it tastes like a top chef has made it, even in your humble kitchen.
Let me break it down: Preheat your oven. Mix your crumb mixture with parmesan, breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, and all the melted butter. Pour this mixture alllll over your salmon and bake.
Step back and be amazed for a second that you made something so fancy and gourmet in minutes. Golden, crispy crumb filled with beautiful flavours on top of flakey salmon. Does it get any better? No.
We squeeze some lemon juice over each slice for extra flavour, but it’s totally optional! Everyone loves it!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 1 side wild salmon fillet (about 2 kg | 4 pounds)
- ⅔ cup plain breadcrumbs
- ⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 400°F | 200°C. Line a baking tray / sheet with a large piece of foil. Place the salmon fillet, skin side down, on the baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. Pour in the melted butter; season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ⅓ teaspoon pepper (or to taste). Using your hands (it's easier than using a wooden spoon), mix the ingredients together until the breadcrumbs absorb the butter (about 40 seconds).
- Pour the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top until the fillet is completely covered.
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillet), until the crust is golden and the salmon is cooked and flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and a squeeze of lemon (optional). Team with a salad, steamed vegetables, rice or mashed potatoes.
© 2016 – 2017, Karina. All rights reserved. CAFE DELITES. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.