Blender Eggnog Crêpes
If you have any leftover Eggnog in your fridge, this is the best way to use it up on a lazy Sunday morning. Blender Eggnog Crêpes also know as: crêpe batter prepared in a blender for a quick and easy post-christmas breakfast. The last Christmas recipe for 2015.
These Blender Eggnog Crêpes can’t get any simpler than preparing the batter straight in your blender. No whisking. No resting. Just blend!
And your crêpe batter is ready and lump free in a matter of seconds.
Fry up your crêpe in a non stick pan or crêpe pan. Or, if you want to live life on the edge, get yourself a Crêpe Maker like this one picture below. (May have been my Christmas gift to myself.)
And get ready for some of the best, light and fluffy seasonal crêpes you’ve ever tried.
Remember these No Bake Eggnog Cheesecakes?
Well, I had remaining filling and crushed gingerbread cookies…so naturally I served the crepes with those two components for extra post-Christmas cheer.
If you have any left over shortbread or other Christmas cookies, blend them in a small cup magic bullet and sprinkle it over your crêpes.
Sprinkle with icing sugar (or confectioners sugar)…
And bid farewell to Christmas in style.
- 1¾ cups flour (plain or all-purpose)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (or melted coconut oil)
- 2 cups egg nog
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- Throw all ingredients into a blender (or magic bullet blender cup) and blend until smooth. Scrape down any flour stuck to the sides of the blender walls, and blend again until lump free.
- Heat a good quality nonstick pan, crêpe maker or crêpe pan over medium heat and lightly grease with a small amount of melted butter.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan and quickly swirl the pan so the batter covers the whole inside. (If using crêpe maker, follow manufacturers instructions.) Cook for 1 minute, loosen around the edge with a spatula or your fingertips (be careful not to burn yourself), and flip. Cook for a further 45 seconds - 1 minute.
- Slide the crepe out of the pan onto a plate and repeat with remaining batter, lightly greasing the pan in between crepes.
- Serve with a scoop of No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake and the sugar coated Mixed Berries.
© 2015 – 2016, Karina. All rights reserved. CAFE DELITES. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.