Sheet Pan Full Breakfast complete with eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, asparagus, and GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS! And only one pan to wash up!
With most of our readers celebrating Father’s Day this morning, what’s better than a Sheet Pan Full Breakfast?! And when I say full, I don’t just mean full of ingredients. I mean jam-packed with FLAVOUR!
This pan baked breakfast has it ALL! You could even add more: more eggs; baked beans, onion rings, pepper strips, jalapeños, the choices are ridiculously endless!
This really is a no-fail recipe, but the winner here is garlic butter mushrooms! I don’t know about your kitchens and household favourites, but over here, garlic butter mushrooms are pretty much a compulsory side to cook up with any breakfast. Omelette’s, frittata’s, fried or scrambled eggs — whatever gets cooked for breakfast MUST HAVE GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS.
Of course, having said that, you don’t have to include them, BUT then again….why not?!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 8 Chipolata sausages (beef or pork)
- 4 rashers bacon , quartered
- 1 cup large cherry tomatoes , halved
- 4 tablespoons garlic butter (Halve this recipe)
- 8-10 large open mushrooms
- 4 large eggs*
- 2 bunches asparagus , ends trimmed and washed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F | 200°C. Lightly grease a large 18x13-inch sheet pan or tray with non stick cooking oil spray.
- Arrange the sausages, bacon pieces and mushrooms on the tray. Drizzle each mushroom with garlic butter and bake for 10 minutes, until sausages begin to change to a golden brown colour, and the bacon begins to crisp on the edges.
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven and add the tomatoes and asparagus, stirring them through the pan juices. Move the ingredients around to make 4 wells on the pan and crack an egg into each well.
- Return the pan into the oven and bake for a further 10 mins, or until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Season with salt, pepper and dried parsley. Serve with toast or fresh bread.
*Increase eggs to 8 if desired. Make sure your pan is large enough.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.