Easy Garlic Butter
The easiest way to flavour any vegetable, roast, steak or piece of chicken. The possibilities are endless with Easy Garlic Butter!
Smother the Best Corn On The Cobs you’ve ever eaten in your life.
Or these Hasselback Sweet Potatoes!
Whatever you put this Garlic Butter on, your guaranteed to watch it drip and melt while filling your kitchen with the beautiful smell of garlic.
All you need is garlic and butter, plus any other finely chopped herbs to take it to a whole other level, and 2 minutes. One of the easiest recipes on the planet!
- ½ cup butter (or spread of choice), softened at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves , minced (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Salt to taste (if using unsalted butter)
- Add all ingredients into a small serving bowl, and mix until combined. Serve over The Best Corn On The Cob or a nice crispy pan of Hasselback Sweet Potatoes!