Easy Garlic Butter
The easiest way to flavour any vegetable, roast, steak or piece of chicken. The possibilities are endless with Easy Garlic Butter!
Smother the Best Corn On The Cobs you’ve ever eaten in your life.
Or these Hasselback Sweet Potatoes!
Whatever you put this Garlic Butter on, your guaranteed to watch it drip and melt while filling your kitchen with the beautiful smell of garlic.
All you need is garlic and butter, plus any other finely chopped herbs to take it to a whole other level, and 2 minutes. One of the easiest recipes on the planet!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- ½ cup butter (or spread of choice), softened at room temperature
- 2 garlic cloves , minced (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Salt to taste (if using unsalted butter)
- Add all ingredients into a small serving bowl, and mix until combined. Serve over The Best Corn On The Cob or a nice crispy pan of Hasselback Sweet Potatoes!
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.