Orange Creamsicle Mimosas is a champagne cocktail that tastes just like a Creamsicle. The perfect refreshing beverage to add to your breakfast or brunch menu!
A creamy champagne cocktail that is quick and easy to make for your breakfast or brunch party? YES! Orange Creamsicle Mimosas are a hit. Use Prosecco, champagne OR a sparkling white wine of your choice.
WHAT IS A MIMOSA?
Mimosas are a favourite morning cocktail… THE perfect way to celebrate Spring or Summer. Absolutely delicious, this takes a classic mimosa (a cocktail of champagne or sparkling wine and orange juice), and gives it a creamy twist.
Made with only 4 ingredients, mimosas are the best way to add to your morning brunch menu! Decorate with fresh orange slices and have the time of your life!
HOW TO MAKE ORANGE CREAMSICLE MIMOSA
How easy is a mimosa to make? So easy it almost feels like a crime to write out a recipe card. You start off with good quality orange juice. I use natural juice, or you can squeeze your own. Mix the juice with half and half or cream (coconut cream would work here too). Give it all a mix and pour it into your champagne glasses.
Top it all off with a good Prosecco, or your favourite sparkling white wine. (Pour it slowly because the champagne will bubble up and overflow.) Splash in some orange liqueur; garnish with a slice of orange and CHEERS!
If you have reason to celebrate a new year or new beginnings, or just life in general, a BIG Salud to you!
Cheers to good health and HAPPINESS! May all of your dreams come true.
MORE COCKTAIL RECIPES
Orange Creamsicle Mimosas
- 2 cups natural orange juice
- 2 tablespoons half and half (or thickened cream)*
- 1 x 750ml bottle Prosecco (or Champagne or any sparkling white wine)
- 2 ounces (60ml) Triple Sec or Cointreau (or another orange liqueur)
- Chill champagne glasses in a refrigerator.
- Mix together the orange juice, half and half (or cream) until combined. Pour halfway into champagne glasses and slowly top each glass with champagne. Add in a splash of the liqueur (about 1/2 teaspoon per glass).
- Garnish with an orange slice.