One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus is a delicious meal full of healthy fats and protein!
Lemon, garlic and parsley are infused in this salmon while it bakes in your oven in only 10 minutes. All on One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus is the best and easiest way to get salmon on your dinner table!
Baked Salmon Recipe
The flavours in this salmon recipe are absolutely incredible. A one tray meal to feed a hungry hoard without any stove top to scrub or pans to wash. Can I get an AMEN?
Plus, the added bonus of baking it WITH all of your desired vegetables adds to the convenience of a one pan meal without worrying about other pans all over the place, boiling over and over cooking your veggies…or your salmon.
How To Bake Salmon On One Pan
What I love most (and I’m sure you will too), is there’s no need for marinading. The flavours are so intense, they are perfect for coating, baking and eating. Smothered with so.much.flavour with only 2 MAIN flavour ingredients:
- Lemon juice.
From there you can go to town with seasonings: as much salt and pepper as you like with the added flavour subtleness of parsley. Then bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
Or try these below!
Watch us make it right here!
One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus
- 4 - 6 (6 oz or 170 g) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt (or sea salt flakes)
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 bunches asparagus (24 spears), woody ends removed
- 1 lemon , sliced to garnish
- 1/3 cup beans/peas or any other greens
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) to high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil. Arrange oven shelf to the second top shelf (about 8-inches from the heat element).
- Place the salmon on a large baking tray. Rub each fillet evenly with the garlic and parsley to evenly coat; pour over the lemon juice. Spray with a light coating of olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus and greens around the salmon in a single layer, and place the lemon slices over the top.
- Broil (or grill) for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through to your liking (we find 8 minutes is perfect if the oven is hot).
- Serve with the asparagus and beans/peas and these Crispy Smashed Potatoes!