Coconut Whipped Cream – 2 Ingredients! A dairy free option for whipped cream…this is the best thing I’ve ever tasted.
The steps are so simple that once you make this, you will make it again and again!
Boy this is good!
The first step is to spoon all of the thick coconut cream sitting at the top of the tin.
Next, add the sweetener to keep it low carb, or sugar if carbs aren’t an issue, and beat for a couple of minutes until thick and creamy.
Then, serve as a replacement to whipped cream, like in these Coconut Cream Pie Waffles!
Or add cocoa powder and make yourself a 3-Ingredient Double Chocolate Mousse.
- 1 can coconut milk or cream (full fat)
- 1/4 cup icing or confectioners sugar (to keep it low carb, use a natural occurring sweetener like these)
- Place sealed cans of coconut cream (or milk) in the refrigerator overnight. Without shaking or tipping the cans, open and scoop out the thick cream sitting at the top over the water. Transfer the cream to a bowl and discard the liquid left in the cans.
- Add the sweetener (or sugar) and beat on high using a hand mixer (or whisk) until thick and creamy (about 1-2 minutes).
- That's it!
- Use as a topping in place of normal whipped cream, or mix with fruit/berries for the ultimate dessert.