One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus ready for Easter or Good Friday menu planning, or just for a delicious healthy meal full of healthy fats and protein! After a week long fight with host providers, website issues and a little (okay, maybe a lot) of swearing and high blood pressure…I’m finally BACK and just in time for Easter! A million apologies to everyone who sent out emails, worried that I’d quit or that Cafe Delites was no more. In fact, it’s the opposite. With so much traffic hitting my recipes, my site couldn’t handle it all and kept crashing on everyone INCLUDING me! So, after 3 months of frustration, we’ve moved. We’re faster. We’re bigger. And we’re ready for anything. A big thank you to everyone for you support through the nightmare that is now behind us.
As for this salmon, which has been waiting forever to come out of hiding, the flavours are absolutely incredible. Lemon, garlic and parsley are infused in this salmon while it bakes in your oven in only 10 minutes! A one tray meal to feed a hungry hoard, without any stove top to scrub or pans to wash. Can I get an AMEN?!
Plus, the added bonus of baking it WITH all of your desired vegetables adds to the convenience of a one pan meal without worrying about other pans all over the place, boiling over and over cooking your veggies. Or your salmon.
What I love most (and I’m sure you will too), is there’s no need for marinading. The flavours are so intense, they are perfect for coating, baking and eating. Smothered with so.much.flavour with only 2 MAIN flavour ingredients of garlic and lemon juice. From there you can go to town with seasonings: as much salt and pepper as you like with the added flavour subtleness of parsley.
I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am to be seeing you again! Even if it’s only virtual and through a screen. Still. I MISSED YOU!
Easter or Good Friday planning made easy with a One Pan Baked Lemon Garlic Salmon + Asparagus!
- Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon
- Easy Salmon Piccata
- Salmon Caesar Salad
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado Pizza
- Seared Salmon and Prawn Fried Rice
- Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured!
FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 4 - 6 (6 oz or 170 g) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt (or sea salt flakes)
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 bunches asparagus (24 spears), woody ends removed
- 1 lemon, sliced to garnish
- ⅓ cup beans/peas or any other greens
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) to high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil. Arrange oven shelf to the second top shelf (about 8-inches from the heat element).
- Place the salmon on a large baking tray. Rub each fillet evenly with the garlic and parsley to evenly coat; pour over the lemon juice. Spray with a light coating of olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus and greens around the salmon in a single layer, and place the lemon slices over the top.
- Broil (or grill) for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through to your liking (we find 8 minutes is perfect if the oven is hot).
- Serve with the asparagus and beans/peas and these Crispy Smashed Potatoes!
© 2016 – 2017, Karina. All rights reserved. CAFE DELITES. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.