Deliciously Easy Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Herb Mushroom Sauce is a super easy dinner recipe! Perfect for any night of the week.
The ultimate ONE PAN Pork Chop Recipe is now on VIDEO due to popular demand! Tender, golden and juicy pan seared pork chops are served in a rich and creamy garlic herb mushroom sauce filled to the brim with flavour. Low carb, gluten free, easy to make and ready on the table in less than 20 minutes!
Watch the video below to see how EASY it is to cook these pork chops!
Pork Chop Recipes
With the popularity of my Seared Garlic Butter Steak & Mushroom Cream Sauce recipe, we’ve received many MANY emails and messages through our Facebook and Youtube channels asking us to cook pork chops in the same sauce! Ladies and gentlemen….our first pork chop recipe and it’s a winner of a dinner!
How To Cook Pork Chops
This recipe promises easy and delivers on that promise. For the best flavour and golden, juicy result, you’re going to sear some pork chops in a butter/oil mixture. This not only promises BIG flavours, but delivers crispy yummy edges. Once your chops are done, you’re then going to sauté the mushrooms with garlic and herbs for even BIGGER flavours. Don’t forget to scrape up any browned bits leftover on the pan from the chops…MORE flavours here.
You have the OPTION to pour in dry white wine to deglaze the pan. If using wine, use a good quality brand of Pinot Grigio (my favourite). If you don’t want to add wine? No problem! Simply add in the cream, simmer until thickened, then add the chops back in to absorb all of those favours!
Best Sides For Pork Chops
- A simple salad
- Roasted potatoes
- Smashed Potatoes
- Pasta with olive oil, garlic and a little Parmesan sprinkled on top
- Garlic bread
OR LOW CARB SIDES
- Cauliflower rice
- Zucchini noodles
- Steamed veggies
- Mashed cauliflower
WATCH US MAKE CREAMY MUSHROOM PORK CHOPS ON VIDEO RIGHT HERE!
Love creamy recipes? Try these!
Easy Creamy Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops, bone in or boneless (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning salt (adjust to your taste)
- 1/3 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- 1 cup sliced brown mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 3/4 cup reduced fat cream or half and half, (heavy cream or evaporated milk)
- Season chops with seasoning salt and pepper. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan or skillet over medium-high until butter is melted.
- When pan is hot, sear chops for about 3-4 minutes per side until golden browned and the centre is no longer bright pink (fry in batches if you need to). Transfer to a warm plate. Set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the buttery juices in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Scrape up any bits left over from the chops. When mushrooms are browned, add half parsley, half thyme and all of the crushed garlic; sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a gentle simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Add the chops back into the sauce, allow to simmer for a minute to heat through. Garnish with remaining herbs and serve immediately.