One Bowl Nutella Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is filled with fall flavours and melt in your mouth chocolate chips!
With just a handful of ingredients, this Nutella Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is THE bread of the season the whole family will love! You will be eating this every time fall comes around the corner!
Nutella stuffed in desserts is a game changer, so what better way to celebrate fall than with a Nutella Stuffed Pumpkin Bread that is soft and fluffy like a cake, but a dense and moist bread at the same time. Plus, filled with chocolate chips, this bread is a family favourite. Hands down.
After getting a taste of these Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, this bread was a given, and I’m so excited to share it here with you! All you need is one bowl — no mixer or beaters!
Just a bowl and a good old fashioned whisk and spatula. Throw all that together with super simple ingredients, and your bread is ready in less time it takes to go to a store and buy one with HALF of the flavours in this one. Ladies and gentlemen….. Nutella Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread ready for your pleasure.
The best part? That layer of glorious gooey Nutella, right there ?.
Nutella Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon each of baking soda and baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)*
- ½ cup butter , melted and slightly cooled
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (or milk or dark)
- ½ cup nutella , melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F | 175°C. Line a 9 x5-inch loaf pan with parchment or baking paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine together flour, sugar, baking soda & powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix well.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Add the eggs, pumpkin, melted butter, milk and vanilla, Whisk the wet ingredients together FIRST for about 30 seconds (or until combined), then fold them into the dry ingredients using a plastic spatula, until just combined and a batter is formed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter in half and pour half into the pan. Pour the Nutella over the batter in the pan and spread evenly over the top with the back of a metal spoon. Spoon the remaining batter over the Nutella to evenly coat. Top with extra chocolate chips if you wish (optional).
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the bread comes out clean.