Cinnamon Raisin Pancakes
Ok..so who doesn’t love Cinnamon Raisin? Not I, said the fly.
In this glorious stack of pancakes, there’s so much cinnamon and juicy sultanas (or raisins if you wish) happening!
There’s nothing better than taking a bite and juicy sultanas bursting into your mouth!
Mmmmmm…what a way to wake up first thing in the morning.
The husband loves everything Cinnamon. My kids love everything Cinnamon. So making these was really a no-brainer.
And I’m happy to announce these were a hit like BANG BANG!
They shot us down…
There’s no secret how much I love pancakes. And if I can turn any pancake recipe into a ‘taste like cake’ recipe, I’ll try it.
BUT! Back to these!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Weight Watchers 6pp per serve
- 1 cup organic spelt flour (or sub with flour of choice)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup natural sweetener or your sugar of choice
- 2 tablespoons light butter OR coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small snack box (30g) of sultanas or raisins
- Combine dry ingredients first, then whisk through the wet ingredients.
- Fold in sultanas.
- Heat nonstick pan/griddle on low-medium heat. Spray with coconut oil spray or cooking spray.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto pan. Flip when bubbles form and golden.
- When cooked, remove and serve with honey or maple syrup with a dollop of greek yoghurt
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.