Quick And Simple Chicken Cucumber Avocado Salad is a perfect salad to throw together at any time of the day!
This Chicken Cucumber Avocado Salad is another one of those recipes that is so simple to throw together. Especially good on days you need something so simple and quick to throw together without any cooking needed.
The greatest part about this salad is using rotisserie chicken from your local favourite chicken place or supermarket. You could ALSO make this with any left over roast chicken you have lying around somewhere, OR cook some up IF you really REALLY have to. Either way, this salad is so versatile, make it however you please.
With so many salads being made and posted on this blog (here’s a list of 18 of my favourites), there’s always cooking involved, which is great for the types of original salads I come up with, but not always possible due to… well… life.
This Chicken Cucumber Avocado Salad changes all that.
Chicken Cucumber Avocado Salad (NO COOK)
- 1 Rotisserie chicken deboned and shredded (skin on or off)
- 1 large English (or continental) cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 4-5 large Roma tomatoes sliced or chopped
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley chopped*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice (or the juice of 2 limes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together shredded chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, avocados, and chopped parsley in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice (or lime juice), and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to mix all of the flavours through.