Bruschetta Stuffed Avocados drizzled with balsamic glaze makes an incredible light lunch or snack!
Take creamy avocados to a different level with this Bruschetta Stuffed Avocados recipe. Juicy ripe tomatoes with basil and onion are tossed in olive oil and a touch of garlic, then stuffed into Avocados. Topped with shaved parmesan and drizzled with a balsamic glaze for an incredible flavour combination!
Once you stuff avocados with filling (like this Caprese recipe), you will never eat them plain again! They tick all our fast and easy recipe boxes:
- Simple to make ✔
- Ready in less than 10 minutes ✔
- Taste incredible ✔
- Filling thanks to all of the healthy avocado fats! ✔
You have all loved our Caprese stuffed avocados and have been asking us for another alternative recipe. You’ll be so glad for this one!
Fresh, ripe tomatoes with basil and red onion are the perfect match…especially when combined with a touch of olive oil and a kick of garlic! Stuffing creamy avocados with a Bruschetta mixture though is pure heaven. Especially for those of us trying to watch our carb intake! Bruschetta Stuffed Avocados is similar to this Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken and this Grilled Bruschetta Portobello Mushrooms recipe, but with the ultimate avocado twist.
Serve on fresh basil leaves and you have Spring/Summer on a plate!
Drizzle it all with a homemade or store bought balsamic glaze for the best light meal! Or keep it low carb and leave the drizzle to the side.
Easy to make, easy to eat and AMAZING Bruschetta Stuffed Avocados!
Top with shaved parmesan for even better flavour!
Looking for similar recipes, try these!
BRUSCHETTA STUFFED AVOCADOS ON VIDEO!
Bruschetta Stuffed Avocado
- 2 large ripe Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 ripe avocados peeled, seeded and halved
- Fresh basil leaves to serve (optional)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (reduction) to drizzle -- store bought or see recipe below
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss well to evenly combine all of the flavours.
- Arrange prepared avocado halves onto a plate with fresh basil leaves.
- Spoon the Bruschetta filling into each avocado halve and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Top with chopped fresh basil and parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- How To Make Balsamic Reduction: Combine 2 teaspoons light brown sugar sugar (sugar is option) with 1/2 cup vinegar in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low; allow to simmer for about 5-8 minutes or until mixture has thickened and reduced to a glaze. (If not using sugar, allow plain balsamic vinegar to reduce for 12-15 minutes on low heat.)