If you’re looking for an easy appetiser for entertaining your family or friends, look no further than this a Bloomin’ Onion Garlic Bread (or Pull Apart Bread)! Ultra cheesy with two types of cheese baked between wedges of fresh bread.
This is one of those recipes I finally decided to do no thanks to pictures of stringy cheese pulls and onion breads plastered all over the Internet…but with a twist (of course)!
Garlic bread — meet bloomin’ onion bread and be the best of friends forever.
Pull apart breads are so super easy to do.
How To Make Bloomin’ Onion Garlic Bread:
- You’re going to cut through the top part of your bread diagonal into 1-inch squares BUT try no to cut all the way through! You want the base of the bread still in tact.
- Then, you’re going to drizzle the bread with melted garlic butter and green onions. I loved cooking the green onions in the garlic butter so they release all of their favours before loading it into the bread.
- Fill it with any cheese you like! I suggest when supplementing, use a good melting cheese that tastes good and strings amazing. I use American cheddar and mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbling and melted.
BEFORE BAKING ↓
AFTER BAKING ↓
I don’t even know what the best part about this Bloomin’ Onion Garlic Bread is! The onion? The garlic? The CHEESE! LORD!
Every cheese pull screams for an epic close up in-your-face shot.
It’s like river down there ↓
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Bloomin' Onion Garlic Bread is ultra cheesy with two types of cheese, garlic butter and green onions baked between wedges of fresh bread!
- 1 pound 400-450 g unsliced loaf sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped (about 4-5 green onions)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- A pinch of salt
- 5 slices American cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat the oven to 180°C | 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or tray with nonstick oil spray; set aside.
Cut bread in a criss-cross pattern (just over 1-inch wide), without cutting all the way through. Place bread onto prepared baking sheet/tray.
Combine butter, green onions and 1 tablespoon of parsley in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
Spoon garlic butter/onion mixture into bread cracks. Arrange cheese slices and shredded cheese between the bread cuts.
Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Unwrap and bake for another 10 - 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.