Smoked Salmon & Avocado Grilled Cheese Stack
This is one of those, ‘I need a meal in under 10 minutes!’ emergency ideas!
There’s honestly nothing better than warm and crunchy toasty pan fried bread with creamy avocado and smoked salmon! Because, I think, smoked salmon and avocado make the best pairing ever created….well, besides chocolate and strawberries, there’s one exception!
Smoked Salmon & Avocado Grilled Cheese Stack!
- 2 slices of bread of choice (I use sourdough)
- 1/2 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 avocado , sliced
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons low fat grated mozzarella cheese
- Spread the cream cheese onto one piece of bread, and place the avocado slices onto the other piece.
- Add the smoked salmon over the avocado and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat with cooking oil spray. Place the sandwich into the pan and fry on both sides until golden, the sandwich is warmed through and the cheese has melted!