Smoked Salmon & Avocado Grilled Cheese Stack
This is one of those, ‘I need a meal in under 10 minutes!’ emergency ideas!
There’s honestly nothing better than warm and crunchy toasty pan fried bread with creamy avocado and smoked salmon! Because, I think, smoked salmon and avocado make the best pairing ever created….well, besides chocolate and strawberries, there’s one exception!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 2 slices of bread of choice (I use sourdough)
- 1/2 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 avocado , sliced
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons low fat grated mozzarella cheese
- Spread the cream cheese onto one piece of bread, and place the avocado slices onto the other piece.
- Add the smoked salmon over the avocado and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat with cooking oil spray. Place the sandwich into the pan and fry on both sides until golden, the sandwich is warmed through and the cheese has melted!
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.