Raspberry Oreo No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
A deliciously creamy no bake cheesecake served in a glass with Oreo cookie crumbs aka magic dust and a fresh and sweet raspberry sauce. All done in less than 5 minutes! Hello weekend. It’s nice to see you again.
Let me break this down for you. This wasn’t my fault.
Okay. So it was. But that’s not the point. The point is…Oreos and Raspberries enveloped in a beautiful ‘cheesecake’ that I didn’t have to bake.I mean, who needs a point anyway when you’re looking at something like this in your face and it’s about to enter your mouth? Exactly. That’s my point.
This was so easy my 6 year old was ‘building’ them with me. Especially when it came down to making this chocolate Oreo magic dust. And having these raspberries in the fridge was a perfect accident. Because they go so beautifully with these parfaits.
This was our Friday night dessert which I fell head over heels in love with — more than I crush on Johnny Depp — that I made it the very next morning for breakfast to post on my blog. Ohhhh woe is me. The life of a food blogger.
Throw it all into your glasses and face plant. That’s how it goes.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 x 250g | 8oz pack of Extra Light or Fat Free cream cheese (*See Notes)
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt (I use Chobani Plain, 0% Fat)
- 1/4 cup granulated natural sweetener / or sugar of choice (**See Notes)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (Optional)
- 90 g | 3oz Oreos , crushed (about 1 cup crushed Oreos)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the raspberries, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, whitener/sugar, vanilla and lemon juice in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Layer the parfaits with 1/2 of the the crushed Oreos as the base; then 1/2 of the 'cheesecake' mixture and 1/2 of the raspberry sauce. Repeat layering with remaining 'cheesecake,' raspberry sauce and crumbs. Top with fresh raspberries to garnish!
**You can substitute the sugar for your granulated natural sweetener of choice to reduce calorie count and carbs if you wish!
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.