Nutella S’mores Crepes
Beautiful golden Crepes full of Graham cracker crumbs, stuffed with Nutella and roasted, toasted Marshmallows — to start your weekend the right way. The S’mores way.
Ok. Of all things S’mores… This is the most holy. Because Nutella happened to cross paths with them and make them into the most beautiful, sinful things I could ever have imagined.
And in typical me fashion, I can’t do normal and simple. Well, wayd-a-minute — these are simple….but not normal. Ok, normal to me, but maybe not so normal to other people? Anyway. Wahteverrrr…
I like to have my desserts for breakfast. And it’s the weekend. And they’re S’mores. With Nutella.
With roasted, toasted, oozy, gooey marshmallows.
With some serious attitude.
And then cooking the most perfect stack of Crepes, cooked with Graham cracker crumbs inside the batter for extra S’mores craziness.
The perfect wake up on a Saturday morning. Or Sunday. Or brunch even.
And, would you believe, one crazy stuffed crepe was all we needed to satisfy any urges, put to rest all cravings, and stop the hunger pangs from destroying the mood.
Hard to believe that one is enough — but the good news is that there’s plenty leftover to continue to S’mores kick during the day. Or dessert.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Weight Watchers: 6pp per crepe (including Nutella and Marshmallows)
- 1 cup plain flour (I used Spelt flour, but all purpose is fine)
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons natural granulated sweetener or sugar of choice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk , or any skim/low fat milk
- 1 cup Marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons Nutella -- or any hazelnut cacao spread (about 2 teaspoons Nutella per crepe)
- 2 tablespoons Graham cracker crumbs (1 teaspoon per crepe)
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the centre of a nonstick pan lightly greased with butter, while swirling the pan to evenly cover the base and create a thin crepe. When golden and crepe begins to pull away from the sides of the pan, flip (I use my fingers to flip them).
- Remove when cooked through (about 1-2 minutes per side), and repeat with remaining batter. Fill each crepe with Nutella and roasted marshmallows (see below) and fold over. Top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment/baking paper, and place marshmallows on the tray in a single layer. Place into a preheated oven with grill/broil settings on medium heat and oven shelf in the middle or upper part of the oven (not to close to the top of the oven, or they can burn.)
- Keep an eye of your marshmallows, and after about 2 minutes or when golden on top - melted and spread out, remove them and immediately spoon them onto your crepes.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.