Sheet Pan Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli & Green Beans are LOW CARB and a favourite family side dish for any meal!
Whether you serve this with your meat of choice, (think roast lamb or chicken, pan fried salmon, or a juicy piece of steak) OR enjoy this tray-full of veggies as a main, this Sheet Pan Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli & Green Beans with CRISPY parmesan pieces will become a staple on your dining table, guaranteed!
Kids that normally can’t stand any veggies are loving this tray full of greens. Parmesan cheese crisps so beautiful in the oven while roasting on these vegetables, with a good kick of garlic PLUS the burst cherry tomatoes — it’s a winning combo!
Truth be told, this whole tray disappeared in less than 10 seconds while shooting videos ALLLLLLL DAYYYYY LOOOONG. A day of shooting THREE dessert videos in one hit, we were sugar’d out and needed something — anything — healthy. I mean it gets to the point of desperation. Trays of cookies, brownies and cakes sitting on the stove WANTING to be eaten, and none of us interested in the slightest. Okay, so maybe a bite or 7 DID happen — of each dessert thing — BUT the important thing is we washed everything down with THESE GREENS.
Body said thank you.
I realise I don’t have enough sides on this blog of mine, and you’ll be seeing a lot more around these parts!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 2 heads of broccoli , stems removed and cut into florets
- 12- ounces | 350 grams green beans , ends trimmed
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese , divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper , to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C | 400°F. Spray a baking sheet or tray with non stick cooking oil spray.
- Arrange the broccoli and green beans on the baking sheet.
- Top with 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, and drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice. Add the minced garlic and salt and pepper to suit your tastes; mix together well until all of the vegetables are evenly and completely covered in dressing.
- Spread the veggies out in a single layer, transfer to oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, carefully remove the sheet from the oven and add the tomatoes to the pan. Give the veggies a mix through (flipping any that are crisping or browning), and return to the oven, rotating the pan if necessary to cook evenly. Continue to roast for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the broccoli is cooked through (the florets will have a nice crisp edge).
- Top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and serve immediately!
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.