Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate with the most perfect combination of sweet and salty!
Just when I thought I couldn’t get anymore serious about my Nutella Hot Chocolate — I went a step further and created this. Thick and creamy Peanut Butter inside Nutella Hot Chocolate!
And once again, those marshmallows melted on top and slowly flowing through the chocolate to make a thick and sweet foamy topping will have you smacking your lips and licking the stickiness off them like it’s no ones bu’ness. Because it’s totally not.
What happens between you and chocolate is your personal haven.
Mixing it together with peanut butter is like a gift from an angel sent down to show us a moment of pure paradise. Inner peace never tasted so good.
Peanut Butter Nutella Hot Chocolate
Weight Watchers: 6pp (w/out toppings)
- 4 cups low fat/skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella , a chocolate hazelnut spread (or any hazelnut cacao spread)
- 1-2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter OR powdered (dry) peanut butter to cut calories (adjust to suit your tastes)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice/or raw sugar
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
- Extra Nutella
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium - high heat until beginning to warm and steam. Add the spread, peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined. Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Serve with your desired toppings.
Tiffany Rachelle says
I recently stumbled upon your site, signed up for your newsletter, and I’m so glad I did!! The recipes are mind-blowing and your musings that accompany your posts are hilarious! I’m enjoying every bit of it – thank you so much for sharing your culinary creativity and wit with us 🙂
Haha thank you Tiffany! I sometimes wonder about my rambles and I’m so glad you appreciate them 🙂 Welcome to my blog!
Alina Befu says
Hello Karina! I was wondering (because I want to start eating healthy) are nuttela and marshmallows unhealthy? Thank you!
Not really healthy, no, these would be a ‘sometimes’ thing. But you can find healthier marshmallows and chocolate hazelnut spreads at health food stores, (or make your own, which I will be doing and posting very soon!).
Faith Fitness and Laughter says
This looks so delicious !
Thanks girl! And thank you for stopping by! Xx