Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate with the most perfect combination of sweet and salty!
Just when I thought I couldn’t get anymore serious about my Nutella Hot Chocolate — I went a step further and created this. Thick and creamy Peanut Butter inside Nutella Hot Chocolate!
And once again, those marshmallows melted on top and slowly flowing through the chocolate to make a thick and sweet foamy topping will have you smacking your lips and licking the stickiness off them like it’s no ones bu’ness. Because it’s totally not.
What happens between you and chocolate is your personal haven.
Mixing it together with peanut butter is like a gift from an angel sent down to show us a moment of pure paradise. Inner peace never tasted so good.
Peanut Butter Nutella Hot Chocolate
Weight Watchers: 6pp (w/out toppings)
- 4 cups low fat/skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella , a chocolate hazelnut spread (or any hazelnut cacao spread)
- 1-2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter OR powdered (dry) peanut butter to cut calories (adjust to suit your tastes)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice/or raw sugar
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
- Extra Nutella
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium - high heat until beginning to warm and steam. Add the spread, peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined. Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Serve with your desired toppings.