Healthy Nutella Cheesecake Brownies!
So…story behind these, because I have a story behind everything
I was looking online for a nice Nutella cheesecake recipe. One that I could recreate into something semi healthy.
THEN. I saw a photo of something like these, only buttery, oily and extremely diet destroying.
I’m not gonna lie. I mayyyy have passed out for a few seconds. Ok, a few minutes.
BUT! When I was semi conscious again, I was all CHALLENGE ACCEPTED UNIVERSE! And then, these were born.
After tasting one….ok three… I may have to call 000 or 911. Double the backup for some handcuffs coz laaawwwddddd these are GOOD!
So fudgy and NAUGHTY they don’t taste clean AT ALL!
Eggless! AND Flourless!
PER BROWNIE: 91 calories | 4g Fat | 11g Carbs | 4g Protein | 2.6g Fibre
Weight Watchers 3pp
Healthy Nutella Cheesecake BrowniesPRINT RECIPE SAVE RECIPE go to your favorites
- 1 can Organic Black Beans , (1 cup) rinsed and drained really well
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Hazelnut & Cacao Spread (can straight sub with Nutella if you don't have this OR any hazelnut cacao spread!)
- 1/2 cup Natural Sweetener/sugar of choice (use only 1/4 - 1/3 cup sweetener/sugar if using Nutella!)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons light/low fat butter , melted (can sub with coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Hazelnut Extract
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 250 g | 8oz container low fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 176C | 350F. Spray a 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray and put aside.
- Wash blackbeans really well under cold running water (I put them in a strainer/colander in the sink) until the water runs clear. Drain them well.
- Throw ALL brownie ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth (about 2 minutes). Wipe down the sides with a spatula and blend for a further minute. The mixture will be slightly THICK! Do not add extra liquids. Set aside to make cheesecake.
- Whisk cheesecake ingredients in a separate bowl until lump free.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan and even out with a spatula. Spoon cheesecake batter over top, and gently spread until even over the brownie batter.
- Using the back of a knife, create a marble effect through the brownie batter into the cheesecake.
- Bake for approx 40 minutes (depending on your oven) until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out semi clean be very careful not to over bake these or they will become dry.
- Once cooled, gently cut into 16 bars.