Healthy Nutella Cheesecake Brownies!
So…story behind these, because I have a story behind everything
I was looking online for a nice Nutella cheesecake recipe. One that I could recreate into something semi healthy.
THEN. I saw a photo of something like these, only buttery, oily and extremely diet destroying.
I’m not gonna lie. I mayyyy have passed out for a few seconds. Ok, a few minutes.
BUT! When I was semi conscious again, I was all CHALLENGE ACCEPTED UNIVERSE! And then, these were born.
After tasting one….ok three… I may have to call 000 or 911. Double the backup for some handcuffs coz laaawwwddddd these are GOOD!
So fudgy and NAUGHTY they don’t taste clean AT ALL!
Eggless! AND Flourless!
PER BROWNIE: 91 calories | 4g Fat | 11g Carbs | 4g Protein | 2.6g Fibre
Weight Watchers 3pp
Healthy Nutella Cheesecake BrowniesPRINT SAVE go to your favorites
- 1 can Organic Black Beans , (1 cup) rinsed and drained really well
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Hazelnut & Cacao Spread (can straight sub with Nutella if you don't have this OR any hazelnut cacao spread!)
- 1/2 cup Natural Sweetener/sugar of choice (use only 1/4 - 1/3 cup sweetener/sugar if using Nutella!)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons light/low fat butter , melted (can sub with coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Hazelnut Extract
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 250 g | 8oz container low fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 176C | 350F. Spray a 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray and put aside.
- Wash blackbeans really well under cold running water (I put them in a strainer/colander in the sink) until the water runs clear. Drain them well.
- Throw ALL brownie ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth (about 2 minutes). Wipe down the sides with a spatula and blend for a further minute. The mixture will be slightly THICK! Do not add extra liquids. Set aside to make cheesecake.
- Whisk cheesecake ingredients in a separate bowl until lump free.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan and even out with a spatula. Spoon cheesecake batter over top, and gently spread until even over the brownie batter.
- Using the back of a knife, create a marble effect through the brownie batter into the cheesecake.
- Bake for approx 40 minutes (depending on your oven) until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out semi clean be very careful not to over bake these or they will become dry.
- Once cooled, gently cut into 16 bars.
sarah hussain (@sarahhussain89) says
thank you for replying and clarifying my doubts..ill be using stevia instead of pure sugar..hope it turns out good:).. and sorry for asking the same question twice:)… aww its my pleasure.. i am sure many people out here feel the same ..god bless !
It’s no problem hun I hope I helped! Xxx
sarah hussain (@sarahhussain89) says
i recently stumbled upon your website and i want to give you a salute !all recipes are beautiful with amazing pictures..low in calories i have tried your french toast recipes till now and i absolutely love them all 😀 have bookamrked other recipes and cant wait to try them ..thank you for making eating healthy delicious too…can see how much of hardwork you have put in
I wanted to know if the calorie count includes real sugar or if it is with sugar substiute?
Thank you Sarah! I answered your previous question, so I apologise for repeating myself! But yes, I use my calorie calculations with sugar substitutes! I hope this helps! And thank you for your kindness and beautiful messages… It truly means a lot to me Xxx
i accidentally stumbled upon your website and i wanna give you a salute ..seriously such amazing recipes and best of all low calories with ww points.. i have tried your french toast recipes and bookmarking others too:) .cant wait to try it out.. one question i have i s that if you use regular sugar and not sugar substitute will the calories be same ? do u post calories using sugar free substitute or regular sugar? and lovely pictures indeed :))
Wow thank you so much. That means a lot! My calories are based on sugar substitutes in my recipes, however, adding the sugars is easily done with something like myfitnesspal if you need to add them 🙂
Thanks again for your message! And welcome to my blog Xxx
Ive made these for my family & they were a hit, id love to try them in a cupcake form would the baking time be the same? :/
That’s a wonderful idea Shanta! I would imagine they should be the same time, or 5 minutes less baking time. See how you go with 5 minutes less and insert a toothpick into them. If it comes out slightly dirty, that’s ok! It means fudgy-er brownies…mmm. Good luck! Please let me know how you go Xxx
I just want to say Thanks. I have been to many healthy recipe websites but yours is the only one that is low calories and low carbs per serving compared to the others. I know you work hard to get the perfect ingredients and I want to thank you. You help me to eat healthy and not sacrifice taste!!
Cafe Delites says
Awww thank you so much! That makes my heart sing! I love hearing that Xxxx
OMG these look absolutely amazing
Thank you! They’ve been very popular on Instagram ☺️❤️