Turkey and Spinach Mediterranean Grilled Cheese!
On sourdough bread! I’m so in love! Only 397 calories! You can never go wrong with a good old grilled cheese but this time with turkey and spinach!
Toasted sandwiches are a life saver.
You know those days that feel like it’s only been 5 minutes since you woke up, but before you know it it’s night time and the whole family is looking at you with Hungry Eyes?
That’s what these are for. In less than 10 minutes, everyone is served something yummy to eat, and you are now a hero in their eyes…
Weight Watchers 8pp!
Turkey & Spinach Mediterranean Grilled Cheese
Adjust the following recipe to suit your serves.PRINT SAVE go to your favorites
Serves: 1 sandwich
- 2 pieces of bread of choice ( I love sourdough)
- 2 teaspoons sundried tomato pesto
- 2 slices tomato
- Spinach leaves
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 slice roast turkey breast
- 30 g low fat mozzarella cheese
- Spread one piece of bread with the pesto. Top with tomato slices, spinach leaves, basil leaves, turkey breast and cheese.
- Spray a foreman grill or sandwich press with cooking oil spray and toast until done.
Leave a Reply