Turkey and Spinach Mediterranean Grilled Cheese!
On sourdough bread! I’m so in love! Only 397 calories! You can never go wrong with a good old grilled cheese but this time with turkey and spinach!
Toasted sandwiches are a life saver.
You know those days that feel like it’s only been 5 minutes since you woke up, but before you know it it’s night time and the whole family is looking at you with Hungry Eyes?
That’s what these are for. In less than 10 minutes, everyone is served something yummy to eat, and you are now a hero in their eyes…
Weight Watchers 8pp!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 2 pieces of bread of choice ( I love sourdough)
- 2 teaspoons sundried tomato pesto
- 2 slices tomato
- Spinach leaves
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 slice roast turkey breast
- 30 g low fat mozzarella cheese
- Spread one piece of bread with the pesto. Top with tomato slices, spinach leaves, basil leaves, turkey breast and cheese.
- Spray a foreman grill or sandwich press with cooking oil spray and toast until done.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.