Pan Fried Soy Sauce and Lemon Salmon with Stir Fried Greens
What a perfect combination of healthy fats, protein and crunchy broccolini and asparagus!
A beautiful meal, whether on a health kick, a healthy diet, or just looking for a restaurant quality dinner/lunch!
You’re taste buds will be swimming in perfect unison with this salmon. Ok. It’s a cheesy one liner, but the honest truth!
This is a very quick meal to throw together, with or without the marinading part. I threw this one together while my family indulged in KFC. True story. I needed something to keep me on track, and this was it. I knew ahead of time that they had the ‘evil’ plan already plotted of oily chicken and greasy fries. I didn’t want any part in it. I cannot be trusted with a bucket of chicken.
I quickly went down to my supermarket, bought a beautiful piece of salmon, as if my life depended on it, and rushed home quickly to cook this up. It’s one of those, ‘throw everything into a pan, hurry up,’ meals.
And it totally worked.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (Kecap Manis)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 Atlantic salmon fillet
- 1 broccolini bunch , sliced in three parts
- 1 bunch asparagus , sliced into three parts
- Combine all marinade ingredients into a shallow bowl, mixing well. Add salmon and coat in the marinade. Leave in the fridge for 2 hours to absorb the flavours, or pan-fry as is.
- Drain salmon and reserve liquid for cooking. Pan fry salmon in a nonstick pan coated in cooking spray, adding small amounts of reserved marinade liquid while cooking. Cook to your liking.
- In the same pan, stir fry prepared broccolini with the same reserved marinade liquid. Add 1 tablespoon of water when necessary.
- Serve salmon over stir fried greens. Squeeze extra lemon juice over dish.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.