Nutella Strawberry Love Crepes
Strawberries with Nutella mean love. In love…in so much love, you will be in love with this first thing in the morning….or even if they’re the last thing you see going to bed.
Nutella Strawberry Love CrepesPRINT RECIPE SAVE RECIPE go to your favorites
- 1 cup unbleached wholemeal/whole wheat flour (all purpose is fine)
- 1 cup Oat Flour (ground oats)
- 2 tablespoons natural granulated sweetener/sugar of choice
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Nutella per crepe
- Sliced strawberries
- Extra Nutella , melted, to drizzle
- Combine Crepe ingredients in a bowl and whisk until batter is smooth and free from lumps. The batter will be thin. Pour batter (I fill a soup ladle spoon) onto the centre of the pan while swirling pan to cover the base and create a thin crepe.
- When golden, flip (I use my fingers to flip them. It's easier than using a spatula!)
- Remove when cooked and repeat with remaining batter. Fill each crepe with Nutella and strawberries and fold over. Top with additional melted Nutella.