Italian Vegetable & Mozzarella Toasted Wrap
Want all the awesome Italian flavours in a quick and easy time frame? With CHEESE?! Oh yeah, then this is what you want!
With a hint of oregano, basil and garlic and melty mozzarella cheeeese, I’m in heaven!
17g Protein | 8g Fat | 20g Carbs | 4g Fibre
Weight Watchers 6pp
- 1/4 zucchini , sliced
- 1 slice of red onion
- 1/4 red capsicum/bell pepper , diced
- 1/8 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to season
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- Fresh oregano and basil leaves , chopped
- 1 wrap of choice
- 1/4 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning herbs
- In a pan spayed with oil spray, sauté vegetables, garlic powder and salt on high heat until soft on the inside, but still crisp and crunchy on the outside. Add small amounts of water to prevent burning.
- When cooked through, transfer vegetables onto one half of the wrap with the cheese and fold over. Wipe pan over with a paper towel.
- Lower heat, spray pan with a little oil and place wrap onto pan.
- Cook until underside is golden.
- When cooked, carefully flip with a spatula and continue to panfry on the other side until cheese has melted.