Cheeseburger Scrambled Egg Wrap
My life has officially been changed after the moment I thought of this recipe! My heart just skipped beats after it entered my mouth!
When the whole family wakes up begging for McDonalds in the morning…say NO! Make a healthier version instead! This wrap uses lean ground turkey mince and a sourdough wrap. BUT! You can experiment and sub with anything you have on hand!
Only 297 calories! The perfect caloric amount to start the day. Glorious cheeseburger flavours with scrambled eggs…MOVE OVER MACCA D’S! I got this covered! And worth every calorie. And point. Whaatttabreakfast!
35g Protein | 7g Fat | 22g Carbs | 3g Fibre OR Weight Watchers 7pp! I’ve broken the recipe down into a single serve! Simply adjust the quantities for how many your cooking for!
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 100 g | 3.5oz lean ground turkey mince (or meat of choice)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce (google)
- 1 teaspoon garlic or onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar free tomato sauce/ketchup
- 1 wrap of choice
- 1 slice low fat cheddar cheese
- Optional: pickles
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites , whisked
- Salt to season
- Fry onion and mince until onion is transparent. Add sauce, powder/seasoning, tomato sauce/ketchup and salt to season.
- When meat has browned, turn off heat and spoon onto wrap. Top with cheddar cheese and set aside.
- Cook eggs in the same pan until done to your liking. Spoon onto wrap and fold wrap over.