Barbecue Chicken Pizza Egg wrap
My answer to a low-carb, cheat version of enjoying pizza first thing in the morning!
This was a recipe shared on my Instagram page CafeDelites so long ago, and I haven’t shared it on my blog? I know. How rude of me!
Ummmm. So I have a pizza problem. I melty cheesy problemo. I’ve made pizza into different ways so far…and if you’re a kinky pizza fan like me, you can find more of my pizza creations here…from pizza stuffed chicken, to pizza stuffed pull apart bread. Any excuse to turn anything into pizza, and I’m IN!
Esp-esh-ally low carb. Oh -first-thing-in-the-morning-low-carb-pizza. How much I love thou.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 teaspoon garlic seasoning/powder
- Salt to season
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 50 g | 1.7oz cooked charcoal chicken breast
- 2 pineapple chunk pieces , broken up
- 1/2 tomato , sliced
- Drizzle of no sugar barbecue sauce
- 30 g | 1oz low fat grated mozzarella cheese
- Combine egg and egg whites in a bowl. Add garlic seasoning, salt and basil and whisk. Pour into a non stick pan and swirl around base of pan to form a thin crepe. When underside is golden, flip with a spatula or your fingers.
- Once cooked, transfer onto plate.
- Top with chicken, pineapple, tomatoes, barbecue sauce and cheese.
- Sprinkle with extra basil.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.