Barbecue Chicken Pizza Egg wrap
My answer to a low-carb, cheat version of enjoying pizza first thing in the morning!
This was a recipe shared on my Instagram page CafeDelites so long ago, and I haven’t shared it on my blog? I know. How rude of me!
Ummmm. So I have a pizza problem. I melty cheesy problemo. I’ve made pizza into different ways so far…and if you’re a kinky pizza fan like me, you can find more of my pizza creations here…from pizza stuffed chicken, to pizza stuffed pull apart bread. Any excuse to turn anything into pizza, and I’m IN!
Esp-esh-ally low carb. Oh -first-thing-in-the-morning-low-carb-pizza. How much I love thou.
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 teaspoon garlic seasoning/powder
- Salt to season
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 50 g | 1.7oz cooked charcoal chicken breast
- 2 pineapple chunk pieces , broken up
- 1/2 tomato , sliced
- Drizzle of no sugar barbecue sauce
- 30 g | 1oz low fat grated mozzarella cheese
- Combine egg and egg whites in a bowl. Add garlic seasoning, salt and basil and whisk. Pour into a non stick pan and swirl around base of pan to form a thin crepe. When underside is golden, flip with a spatula or your fingers.
- Once cooked, transfer onto plate.
- Top with chicken, pineapple, tomatoes, barbecue sauce and cheese.
- Sprinkle with extra basil.