Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Garlic PARMESAN ROASTED CARROTS
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots with the addition of Panko breadcrumbs for added crunch! A simple recipe for your dinner table, or enjoy them as a snack!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 2 pounds (1kg) carrots, washed and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Panko bread crumbs, (or normal breadcrumbs)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, optional
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly grease or spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
Arrange carrots on baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Toss all ingredients together to completely coat the carrots. Spread out and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Toss with a spatula half way through.
Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 193mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g