Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Nutella Brownie Oatmeal
Weight Watchers: 7pp
- 1/2 cup (about 50g | 1.7oz) quick oats (rolled oats are fine)
- 1 heaping tablespoon (7g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- 2 teaspoons organic hazelnut extract (adjust to your tastes)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup extra unsweetened almond milk: for extra cream-y-ness (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon (2 whole) crushed hazelnuts
Place all ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to the boil, lower heat and simmer gently until all the liquid has absorbed. Add the extra milk if needed.
Alternatively, cook in a microwave for 1:30 minutes. Stir and microwave again for a further 30 seconds until cooked through.
Top with crushed hazelnuts and extra milk if needed
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 9g