Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Roasted Mushrooms with Balsamic and Soy
Deliciously easy roasted mushrooms in a balsamic and garlic soy glaze! A stand out side or main for your dinner table!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 pounds (1 kg) mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, (or rosemary)
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, (omit for low carb or KETO)
- Coarse salt
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Lightly grease a large baking sheet/pan with nonstick cooking oil spray.
Wipe mushrooms over with a damp sheet of paper towel to clean off dirt and debris.
In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms with the melted butter, oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, parsley, thyme, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat.
Arrange mushrooms in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
Roast in hot oven for 15-20 minutes, mixing them halfway through cooking, until tender.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g