Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Skillet Spinach Bacon Artichoke Dip
Warm Spinach Bacon Artichoke Dip is a hit around the table! Topped with crispy bacon, what's not to love!
Servings: 24 people (as a dip)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced bacon
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 9 ounce (250 gram) packet frozen spinach, thawed completely and squeezed dry
- 1 9 ounce (275g) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 250 g cream cheese (reduced fat if possible)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or whole egg mayonnaise -- reduced fat)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, top taste
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 175°C | 350°F. Heat oil in a 9-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Fry bacon until crispy. Take skillet off the heat. Remove half of the bacon for later; set it aside on a plate.
To the bacon in the skillet, add in the garlic, thawed and dried spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, milk and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well to combine.
Mix in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, until completely mixed through.
Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
Top with extra crispy bacon.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 43mg | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 0.1mg