Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Lemon Herb Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Lemon Herb Mediterranean Pasta Salad is loaded with so many Mediterranean salad ingredients, and drizzled an incredible Lemon Herb dressing!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 12 ounces | 350 grams dry pasta (Penne)
FOR LEMON HERB DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic , minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano , minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cracked pepper , to taste
- 4 cups Romaine (or cos) lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 large cucumber , diced
- 1 avocado , peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 of a large red pepper (or capsicum), deseeded and cut into thin strips
- 9 ounces (250 grams) grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 a red onion , thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives , sliced
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil , drained
- 5-6 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain in a colander or strainer, then rinse under cold water to take the heat out. Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
While pasta is boiling, prepare your dressing. Whisk together all of the marinade/dressing ingredients in a large jug.
Add all of the salad ingredients into the salad bowl along with the pasta, and drizzle with the dressing. Toss all of the ingredients together until everything is coated evenly in dressing. Season with extra salt and pepper, if desired.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 1715IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.5mg