Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Barbecue Chicken Pizza Eggwrap!
Weight Watchers 7pp!
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 teaspoon garlic seasoning/powder
- Salt to season
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
- 50 g | 1.7oz cooked charcoal chicken breast
- 2 pineapple chunk pieces , broken up
- 1/2 tomato , sliced
- Drizzle of no sugar barbecue sauce
- 30 g | 1oz low fat grated mozzarella cheese
Combine egg and egg whites in a bowl. Add garlic seasoning, salt and basil and whisk. Pour into a non stick pan and swirl around base of pan to form a thin crepe. When underside is golden, flip with a spatula or your fingers.
Once cooked, transfer onto plate.
Top with chicken, pineapple, tomatoes, barbecue sauce and cheese.
Sprinkle with extra basil.
Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 9g