Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Barbecued Seafood Salad with Garlicky Greek Yogurt Dressing
Weight Watchers: 8pp per serve! (Half a platter)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic , crushed
- 2 tablespoons parsley , chopped finely
- Salt to season
- 1 x 120g | 4.2oz fresh Atlantic salmon fillets
- 100 g | 3.5oz Calamari Rings
- 200 g | 7oz King Prawns (or shrimp), peeled (tails intact) and deveined (frozen or fresh)
- 4 cups mixed lettuce leaves (I used one with Rocket/Arugula and Cos lettuce for extra crunch)
- 2 lemons , cut into wedges
Greek Yogurt Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 garlic clove crushed (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon squeezed lemon juice
- Salt to season (about 1/2 teaspoon)
Combine olive oil, garlic, parsley and salt in a large shallow bowl. Add the pre-washed, patted dry seafood to the oil mixture to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes to marinate.
While the seafood is marinading, prepare the salad and dressing; wash and dry lettuce mix ad place into serving bowl/s. Whisk the yogurt, garlic, parsley and lemon juice in a small jug/bowl. Season with salt to your tastes.
Preheat the barbecue (or grill). Cook the salmon first; both sides until seared and cooked to your liking (about 4 minutes either side). Set aside onto a warmed plate. Add the prawns and calamari rings; cook for 2-3 minutes, turning occasionally or until just cooked. Transfer to plate.
Top the salad leaves with the seafood; drizzle with dressing and lemon juice; serve with lemon wedges.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 10g