Roasted Cauliflower is a delicious side dish with garlic, caramelized onions, olive oil and Parmesan cheese to add a tasty vegetable to your dinner table.
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time25 minutes mins
Total Time1 hour hr 35 minutes mins
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: roasted cauliflower
Servings: 4 serves as a side dish
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds OR 1 kilo), cut into florets
- 1 large onion sliced or chopped
- 6 cloves garlic smashed with the back of a knife (or minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese,
- 2 teaspoons salt to taste
crushed red pepper
- black cracked black pepper, to season
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Lightly grease a large rimmed baking sheet. Combine cauliflower, onion and garlic on the baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper(s) to evenly coat.
Arrange in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and toss through cauliflower. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10-15 minutes until the cauliflower is caramelized on the edges and fork-tender.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 3g