Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Crab Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are the ultimate delicious appetiser for any occasion! SUPER delicious, this simple recipe makes mushrooms taste so good!
Servings: 15 stuffed mushrooms
- 15 large white mushrooms,
- 1 cup (8oz | 250g) cooked crab or lobster meat
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs, divided -- OPTIONAL! Leave out for low carb mushrooms
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup spreadable cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions, (I use 3 stalks -- green and white parts)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced (or 4 small cloves)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat the oven to 375°F (175°C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towel. Remove stems and scoop out gills. Discard.
Arrange mushrooms on baking sheet. Lightly spray mushrooms with olive oil spray; set aside.
In a large bowl combine crab meat, 1/3 cup Panko crumbs, parmesan, mayo, cream cheese, garlic, green onions, herbs, salt and pepper.
Stuff each mushroom cap generously with the crab dip (about 1 - 1 /2 tablespoons per mushroom).
Combine oil and remaining Panko crumbs until evenly coated. Sprinkle the panko mixture over the tops of the mushrooms.
Bake for 18 minutes or until edges become golden, then broil (or grill) for a further 2 minutes until golden all over with crispy tops. Serve immediately.
Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 132IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg