Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Avocado Salmon Salad
Avocado Salmon Salad with an incredible lemon herb Mediterranean dressing! Loaded with cucumber, olives, tomatoes and feta cheese!
Servings: 4 people
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- 1 pound (500 g) skinless salmon fillets
- 4 cups Romaine (or Cos) lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 large cucumber diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives (or black olives), sliced (optional)
- Lemon wedges to serve
Whisk together all of the marinade/dressing ingredients in a large jug. Pour out half of the marinade into a large, shallow dish. Refrigerate the remaining marinade to use as the dressing later.
Coat the salmon with the marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Sear salmon on both sides until crispy and cooked to your liking.
While salmon is cooking, prepare all of the salad ingredients and mix in a large salad bowl.
Slice salmon and arrange over salad. Drizzle with the remaining UNTOUCHED dressing. Serve with lemon wedges.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 128mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4755IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 2.4mg