Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Best Creamy Guacamole
The best, creamy Guacamole is so easy to make and better than anything found in a jar! Homemade Guacamole takes minutes to make and is so incredibly delicious! Perfect for a party as an appetizer OR just a simple snack! Use as a topping for your favourite fajitas, tacos and even carnitas!
Servings: 4 people
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1-2 Serrano chiles (or 1/2 jalapeño chile) stems and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 3 ripe avocados peeled, seed removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional -- adds extra flavour)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black
- 1 tomato, seeded and pulp removed, finely chopped (OPTIONAL)
Mash the onion, chile, salt and half the cilantro on a cutting board with a fork until juices are released (or use a mortar and pestle).
Transfer mixture into a bowl, add avocado, remaining cilantro, lime juice and blck pepper. Mash to desired consistency. Stir in tomato.
Taste test and adjust flavours to your taste: (salt, more lime juice, more chiles, etc.Serve with corn chips.
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 818mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 505IU | Vitamin C: 24.8mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1.1mg