Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cheesy Garlic Bread
There's regular garlic bread, and then there's THIS Cheesy Garlic Bread! Soft on the inside, crispy on the edges, the perfect cheese/butter/garlic ratio.
Servings: 6 people
- 14 ounces (400 grams) loaf French bread, (or Italian), sliced in half horizontally (lengthwise)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped (or 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley,
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (baking paper), or foil. Arrange bread on baking sheet, cut-side up.
In a small-sized bowl, combine together the butter, garlic, fresh parsley and salt. Mix ingredients together until well blended. Evenly spoon the garlic butter mixture evenly over both bread halves right to the edges. Top with the cheeses and sprinkle with the dried parsley.
Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Broil for about 2 minutes, or until the top is golden and crispy.
Slice and serve warm.
Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 748mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 840IU | Vitamin C: 2.7mg | Calcium: 281mg | Iron: 2.7mg