Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Two Serve Thai Sweet Chilli Garlic Prawns
Weight Watchers: 4pp per serve.
- 20 king prawns , washed and prepared
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 lemon , squeezed
- 1 teaspoon garlic olive oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (adjust to your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- Sea salt to season
- 4 skewers
Soak skewers for 30 minutes. Thread prawns onto skewers and combine all marinade ingredients together. Marinade prawns for two hours or over night for a deeper flavour.
Pan fry prawns on medium - high heat until cooked to your liking.
Serve with lemon wedges and steamed greens or a salad!
Serving: 2g | Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 3g