Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Weight Watchers: 2pp per cookie!
Servings: 30 cookies
- 1/2 cup light or reduced fat butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (sub with coconut sugar for a healthier alternative)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut flour - I use this brand (or any peanut butter)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats (not instant) (use Gluten Free if needed)
- 1 1/4 cups oat flour - I use this brand (or 1 1/3 cup oats ground in a food processor until a flour forms; use Gluten Free oats if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips of choice (I used dark)
Preheat oven to 176C | 350F. Line a baking tray with parchment/baking paper; set aside.
Whisk together the butter and sugars until smooth and creamy. Add peanut butter (or peanut flour in dry form) and mix until combined; add the egg and vanilla, mixing until well combined.
Add the oats, flour, baking soda and salt to the top of the wet ingredients; mix them lightly first to combine them before folding them into the wet ingredients. Mix all ingredients together until the batter forms a cookie dough, Fold in the chocolate chips.
Using a tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto the prepared tray (about 1-inch apart), and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden and still soft in the center. Transfer cookies onto cooling racks.
Calories: 87.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.7g | Protein: 3.1g | Fat: 3.4g | Fiber: 1.2g