Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Serves 6: Yields 12 generous sized and fluffy cake-like pancakes (2 generous sized pancakes per person)
- 1 cup <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0052OMOKS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0052OMOKS&linkCode=as2&tag=cafedeli-20&linkId=Q7WZOAJTGTVPGETO">Organic Spelt Flour</a><img src="http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=cafedeli-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B0052OMOKS" width="1" height="1" border="0" alt="" style="border:none !important; margin:0px !important;" /> (or plain/all purpose)
- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour (or plain/all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXC5G56/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00IXC5G56&linkCode=as2&tag=cafedeli-20&linkId=262ZUHM2OBULFNLV">Natvia Natural Sweetener</a><img src="http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=cafedeli-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00IXC5G56" width="1" height="1" border="0" alt="" style="border:none !important; margin:0px !important;" /> or sugar of choice
- 3 tablespoons (30g) light butter/coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup (45g) semi sweet/dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla greek yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons natural sweetener/sugar of choice
- Chocolate dusting powder
- HOT FUDGE SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon sweetener/sugar
- 2 tablespoons warm/hot water
Combine the flour/s, baking powder, soda and sweetener/sugar in a medium sized bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add butter, egg and milk.
Mix well until combined, but don't over beat the batter
Add the coffee powder and fold in chocolate chips, stirring until the coffee has dissolved.
Cook on a nonstick pan using 1/4 cup batter per pancake until golden, and flip.
Repeat with remaining batter.
To make cappuccino frosting, beat yoghurt and sweetener/sugar together until smooth. Spoon onto pancakes and top with chocolate dusting powder
To make the hot fudge sauce, combine all sauce ingredients together, and drizzle over pancakes
Weight Watchers 7pp per serve
I love using both white and wholemeal flours to my pancake mixes to make them filling without losing the pancake flavour or texture, however, you can definitely use whatever flour you're used to!
Serving: 2g | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9.5g | Fiber: 6g