Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Whole Wheat Choc Chip Banana Bread Pancakes
Fluffy banana bread for breakfast in the form of pancakes with melted chic chips and maple syrup to start the day the banana right way...
Weight Watchers: 7pp for 2 pancakes
Servings: 12 pancakes
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour (or plain/whole wheat all purpose flour(s))
- 3/4 cup white self raising flour (or plain/all purpose flour(s))
- 4 tablespoons sweetener or sugar of choice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (1 tablespoon if using plain or all purpose flours)
- 2 ripe bananas , mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons light butter , melted or oil of choice
- 1 3/4 cups low fat/skim milk (or unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/3 cup choc chips
Whisk together the banana, vanilla and eggs until smooth. Add the butter/oil whisk again. Add the flour/s, sugar and baking powder and mix until just combined. Pour in the milk and mix again. Fold through choc chips.
Cook on a greased nonstick pan/skillet over low - medium heat, pouring 1/4 cup batter per pancake until golden, and flip.
Repeat with remaining batter.
To serve, drown in some syrup
Serving: 2g | Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 37.3g | Protein: 8.1g | Fat: 7.8g | Fiber: 3g