Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Honey Lime Fruit Salad is an incredible tasting and refreshing fruit salad! If you love honey and lime, you will LOVE a bowl of this fruit salad!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time5 minutes mins
Total Time15 minutes mins
Course: Salad, Snack
Keyword: Fruit Salad
Servings: 8 people
- 1 pound (500 g) strawberries washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 mangoes peeled and diced
- 10 ounces (300 g) blueberries washed
- 1 cup green grapes halved
- 9 ounce (250 g) can pineapple chunks or pieces (or 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, peeled and diced)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice (from the canned pineapple, if using)
Place prepared washed and sliced or diced fruits in a large salad bowl.
Using a measuring jug, combine the honey, lime juice and pineapple juice. Pour the syrup through the fruit and mix well. Mix the juices accumulated at the bottom of the bowl once again before serving, if not serving immediately.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 459mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 142.5mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg