Warm Beef & Sweet Potato Casserole!
So much flavour! No rice! No pasta needed! Perfect with the sweetness and creaminess of the sweet potato!
326 calories per serve!
Weigh Watchers: 5pp per serve
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 1 large sweet potato (3 cups), peeled and chopped
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 carrots , peeled and chopped
- 1 zucchini , diced
- 1 red bell pepper/capsicum , diced
- 1 kg | 2.2lbs beef rib eye/scotch fillet steak , cut into thick strips
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock powder (adjust to suit your tastes)
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Pan fry while stirring: sweet potato and onion until potatoes are beginning to soften. Add the garlic, carrots, zucchini and peppers/capsicum, and cook until carrots begin to soften. Add beef and tomatoes, and cook stirring until beef is cooked to your liking.
- Add the stock powder and cook on a gentle simmer until tomato juice reduces down into a sauce with the sweet potato.
- Serve with parsley.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.