Sweet Chilli Chicken Burgers
Served with a perfect fried egg, crispy cos lettuce, melted cheese and a side of crunchy sweet potato fries!
The perfect breakfast with the perfect zing to kickstart your morning! For The Lot!
340 calories per serve
30g Protein | 12g Fat | 29g Carbs | 2g Fibre
Weight Watchers 9pp
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 500 g | 1lbs lean chicken mince
- 1 egg , whisked
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt to season
- Combine all ingredients together. Form into 5 patties a pan fry (or grill) until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- While burgers are frying, fry eggs to your liking.
- Sweet Potato Fries:
- large sweet potato, peeled and cut into strips/wedges. Place onto lightly oiled oven tray and season with 1 teaspoon seasoning of choice and salt to season.
- Cook in a preheated oven 220c | 430F, turning after 5 - 10 minutes. Cook until soft in the centre and crunchy on the outside (about 15 minutes all up!)
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.