Skinny Raspberry, Honey & Almond Mini Muffins
Yields 9 mini muffins! AND ONLY 27 CALORIES EACH! The honey gives these muffins a beautiful rich sweetness, while the crunch of the almonds and natural flavours of the raspberries make this a beautiful snack!
Per muffin: Fat 0.4g | Protein: 0.7 | Carbs: 4.8g | Fiber: 0.4g
Weight Watchers: 1pp for TWO! Or! 2pp for THREE!!!
I made these into a small batch to experiment with some flavours and OMG! Amazing!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO CAFE DELITES NEWSLETTER FOR FREE AND RECEIVE FRESH RECIPE NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #cafedelites on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured! FOLLOW CAFE DELITES ON FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
- 3 tablespoons (30 grams) wholemeal self raising flour (whole wheat all-purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon (15g) white self raising flour (all purpose flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon (30g) low fat vanilla greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener/sugar
- 1 teaspoon (4g) raw honey
- 1 teaspoon (2g) crushed flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 180C | 360F.
- In a bowl, mix:all ingredients until combined.
- Fold in 1 tablespoon frozen and crushed raspberries.
- Pour batter into prepared mini muffin liners and bake for approx 22 minutes OR until a toothpick comes clean.
- Drizzle with 4g (1 teaspoon) melted white chocolate chips!
- Yields 9 mini muffins
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.